Saturday, March 5, 2011

Calgary Bull Sale

JENRAN WYATT EARP 13W -GRAND CHAMPION
CALGARY BULL SALE 2011

When I was a kid, the highlight of my whole year was to go to the Calgary Bull Sale. It has been in my mind "the" place to be for Horned Hereford Breeders in Alberta. Over the years I have learned so many things, just from being there. I remeber well all the advice I have received, so much of which has helped me to get to where we are today. I have great respect for those breeders who have been to the bull sale in Calgary for so many years, who have built a reputation there, and raised there own Calgary high sellers and Champions.

I told Jeff when he moved to Alberta, that my biggest dream in life was to win the Calgary Bull Sale. It was a dream that I thought would maybe never happen, and certainly not any time soon.

I am so honored that we were choosen to have this years Champion Hereford Bull, it has truly fulfilled a lifelong dream of mine. Thank you to Red Willow Colony for their purchase of the bull, I am looking forward to delivering him and seeing their cow herd.


Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment