Monday, October 18, 2010

Sneak a Peek







It's that time of year again ... when I am wondering why in the heck we thought we had time to take cattle to Farmfair and Agribition again !!! Don't get me wrong .. I am excited about the cattle we have going this year .... but let's not forget about all the other stuff that needs to get done around here in the next couple of weeks ! We are hoping to get our replacement calves weaned next weekend .. then sell the rest on Novemeber 2nd ... hoping that the market stays strong. It would be so nice for everyone if calf prices improved over the last number of years.

I thought I would give you all a little "peek" at a couple of head we are taking out this fall ... if you want to know what the rest of them looks like ... you'll just have to come see us in Edmonton or Regina .. and have a better look ! LOL !

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment