Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year !







Happy New Year everyone ! Wishing you all the best in 2011, (indluding high calf prices).


One of my goals for 2011 is to do a better job of keeping this blog updated, and getting it out to more people. I think that may have been a goal I set in 2010 as well ... lol .. maybe this year it will be one I stick to. Jeff got me a new video camera for Christmas, so now we can post video's of things around here, and our sale cattle etc .... I will have fun with it I am sure.


We have been busy in Dec., getting caught up on things around here, after being gone so much in November. I think we may finally be getting there. We just have some cull cows to ship, but that will wait for a few weeks now.

Jeff and I are heading to the Denver Stock Show on the 11th of this month. I am really looking forward to it. The last time I was there, I was working for a Shorthorn breeder ... while it seems like it was not that long ago ... it must have been about 10 years since then ! Funny how time fly's ...


Jen



No comments:

Post a Comment