Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Flashback - May 27, 2011

Good luck to everyone on their upcoming
 4H Achievement Day !


Provincial 4H Heifer Show - Bashaw - about 1992

Somewhere hidden in the "vault" I have some pics' from our local 4H Achievement Day - but this is the best I could come up with today - I have no idea why I am out there all by myself - I believe it may have been a division class - and I believe we may have even come home with a banner ! Either way - I have great memories from our summer 4H shows -

Monday is the local 4H Achievement Day in Pincher Creek - and yours truly (me) - is going to evaluate the young showmen and women that day.  I am looking forward to it - and hope to see some of you come out and support our local young beef producers !!!!

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment